MyChildAtSchool [MCAS] is a portal enabling parents to view their child’s academic performance in real-time via a web browser or APP. This facility allows exclusive access to your child’s Attendance, Assessment and Behaviour whenever the parent/carer wishes.
As well as student performance data, the portal also provides general useful information about the school such as the Academic Calendar and Announcements.
In summary, MyChildAtSchool provides:
- Access to real-time Attendance, Assessment and Behavioural data
- An insight to parents on their child’s schoolwork (homework topics etc.)
- Communication facilities to improve contact between parents and schools
- Instant access to Published Reports and Letters
- Option to make online payments for School meals and trips etc.
The MCAS App is available for both iOS and Android devices and can be found using the links below.
You should have received an invitation email from your child's school. You will also be asked to provide security questions. Once you have registered, if you forgot your password, then you must click the link to send a reset password to your email account that you provided when you first set it up. If you forget your account details, then you will use your security question to gain access.
If you have never logged in, and don’t know your username – please contact your school office for account access.
Please see below some useful links on how to access and use MCAS: